From: Harrison Owen

I guess I would raise you one, Nancy. Forget the process, trust the people -
and it will all work almost regardless of what you do, or don't do.

Ummmmmmmmm.  I wonder if we could poke around that some more...

Hi, folks, I'm new too.  Once upon a time, I was an HR professional, with
particular involvement in self and organisational development, and have
attended OS, have some training therein, but never facilitated one.  Though I
have worked with development in leaderless groups.  I am now an artist, working
in paint and textiles, sometimes both at once (I'm not good at rules <G>).

I'd like there to be a network of textile artists in my area, Norfolk in the
South East of England, for mutual support and all the other goodies that come
with flocking with birds that understand your feathers <g>.  I'd like to share
my ideas for this with others, and hear what they want and need, and work with
those who want to, to create something that works for all of us.   I
immediately thought, OS.  I could hold a space open ...
Then I thought, but I want to participate in the discussions.  I've got
ideas...not the only ideas, you understand, but some.   I don't think I can do
both...or I could, but I don't know that it would be successful.  I've not been
here long, and I ain't got no resources, nor yet a network...so I don't know
anyone who could facilitate for me (or I do, but they're all in Scotland <g>).

Then I thought, I could just open the space and see what happens...  I've
always trusted the process before, and it has always worked... and then I read
the above (thanks, Harrison <g>), which just made me start the whole question
thing again <g>.

As you can see, my conversations with myself are of a circular nature...  could
anyone interrupt with some help/advice/comment/whatever?  Please?
tia
marion