Dear Juan,

I also enjoy very much reading your mails on the list.

"So, my vision is that in the year of the bicentenary of our independence
(2010), a very big OST event in the Citizen's Plaza will occur for
celebrating the finalization of that important architectural and urbanity
project. In his most profound sense, this celebration will symbolize also
the development of a series of other political and social processes, which
permit the citizen welcome the consolidation of a more participatory
democracy. For more details about this project go to the following site in
English http://www.presidencyofchile.cl/citizensplaza/";

I have already shared your vision with group of people here, who
passionately and voluntarily work very hard for istanbul,  for decisions
about the city becomes more participatory, for "lovers of this city" can contribute
to its now and future.

".And this experience has shown all of us that this is the way that we
want to relationship and work with each other, for construct the nation
that we desire for the future. This form of dialog and conversations, and
the processes of freedom and responsibility that it involves, is for me the
most important element that will assure all of us, the achievements we are
looking for our democracy. The structures, norms and proceedings that we
must design, should be aligned to all of these discoveries and I'm sure
that from now on, we will do it too much easier. Your active participation,
leadership and replication of this kind of functioning with your local
people, will continuously be a fundamental part for the final success of
our Program for the Amplification and Improvement of Citizen's
Participation "

I have the same dream for every leader, every organization.

I don't understand why you are so worried about your english, everything you
write makes perfect sense (or maybe makes sense for my english::))

Good luck and a lot of enthusiasm ( i mean the continuation) with your work

Funda

----- Original Message ----- From: "JL Walker B." <jlwal...@terra.cl>