Van: OSLIST [mailto:osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu] Namens Diane Brandon
Verzonden: dinsdag 3 januari 2006 23:38
Aan: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
Onderwerp: WC and OS in the classroom

Hi All,

A friend who teaches at the university here (UNH) (she also teaches at a
local HS) recently experienced World Cafe and Open Space, both at a
conference in Florida in December. She's thinking about using these
tools in a new university course she's designing. Has anyone had
experience with using WC or OS in a classroom setting? If yes, advice?
You can reply directly to her: melinda Salazar
<msala...@cisunix.unh.edu> if you prefer, but it would be interesting to
read the responses here, if you are willing.

Diane Brandon
Eliot, Maine