When I read the subject line I imagined an event happening in two locations rather than two events happening in one location.

The former might be a solution to a situation I find myself in now. The Friends General Conference annual Gathering has unexpectely sold out in 5 days, four months before the event (July 1-7). Expecting only 1000 or so participants, Pacific Lutheran College in Tacoma, WA was selected for the site. They cannot accommodate more than the 1200 already booked. There are probably several hundred more that were planning on attending. It occurred to me that one option would be to book a separate location in the vicinity and make it an Open Space event. Any thoughts on how this might or might not work?

Jimmy Pryor