Dear Harrison, Michael and travelers in the journey,

Thanks for the glimpse of remarkable tension and possibility.
I am moved by the described dance of freedom and control.
Thankfully most of us don't have to also juggle the third ball,
"the press,"  or maybe less blatantly, they are the organizational
observers, consumers or recipients waiting to sense meeting
outcomes and follow-ups.
What I am curious about learning and monitoring, how many
of those in attendance - will initiate an Open Space in the
next 3 months? 6 months?  And what might this lead to in a
year or 18 months from now?
Scott
--
Scott Gassman