Dear friends and collegues,

There is a clear trend here in Svenmark to reduce the number of government units:
- fewer municipalities;
- merging provinces into regions, and so on.

This means an enormous number of mergers: on the administrative level, but also all institutions have to merge: universities, schools, the police force, hospitals, libraries, and so on and so forth.

In all likelyhood, it also means a very large number of people who will face a period with much uncertainty, and quality of public service will probably drop as well, at least for a period. Or will we help opening space ?

How do we create a new organisation with the advantages of a larger one ...........
and without its disadvantages ?

How do we cooperate to create the best library system (police force, ..... , ......) in the country ?

and so on

Plenty of good questions and opportunities for opening space.
How can we leverage our individual networks to open more space in this area ?
An interesting topic to discuss during the 6th Scandinavian OSonOS ?
It all depends on you .......

Come and join us, many greetings from Svenmark,

Gerard Muller
Thomas Herrmann
OSI Denmark
OSI Sweden