Hello all,

This is forwarded on behalf of Tracy Boyer of Envision Halifax:

We are sending this email to encourage you to attend this year's Pioneers of
Change "Summer School", which is taking place August 19-25. This year it is
hosted at the "Shire", an inspiring learning centre in Nova Scotia, Canada,
that focuses on leadership and sustainable practices
(http://www.oftheshire.org <http://www.oftheshire.org/> /), and which has
been launched by a fellow pioneer, social entrepreneur, and artist, Tim
Merry.
Pioneers of Change is a global learning network of young people, in their
20's and 30's, who have committed to be themselves, do what matters, start
now, engage with others, and never stop asking questions. The "pioneers"
include social entrepreneurs, corporate and NGO professionals, civil
servants, artists, teachers, and free agents from a variety of cultural and
social backgrounds. Founded in 1999, Pioneers of Change today engages over
2000 participants in over 70 countries.
You don't have to have a long experience with Pioneers of Change to join
Summer School - maybe you are new to the network, and maybe you've been
involved for a while. Maybe you've mainly been involved within your
community, and are interested in exploring the wider network. Whichever, I
think Summer School is one of the best opportunities you get to experience
the network at its most alive, and to spend time with a living learning
community.
Our intention for Summer School is to create a much space as possible for
Pioneers from around the world to learn from each other. We invite you to
come prepared to share experiences, case studies, tools, models and anything
from your Pioneering work that you think could benefit other Pioneers.
Together we can create a rich, diverse and highly self-organized learning
environment.
For the full invitation and intention visit:
http://pioneersofchange.net/communities/summerschool/
If you have any questions please email Sera (s...@pioneersofchange.net) or
Pablo (pa...@pioneersofchange.net). We may also be able to answer any
questions you may have about how to finance your participation, if that is a
concern.

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil
Prospera Communications & Consulting Services
1-800-713-2351

www.wordgravity.blogspot.com
www.openspacesangha.blogspot.com