Dear Dania,

  Thank you for your message. Yesterday there was hope in Montréal. There  was
a march for peace, we were more than 15000 marching, opening space  for peace.
The beautiful moment was to see Imams and Rabbi walking hand  in hand. Not a
metaphore. Really holding hands for peace. This is  courageous. This is
beautiful, This gives me hope. As if they sang  Imagine.

  All we are saying is give Peace a chance !

  Louise Brissette
  514.271.0318
  ipsé, soi-même en latin
  pour une écologie du travail