Dear Jaime

The program sounds very interesting. I am very interested to know your findings.

Funda

----- Original Message -----
  From: Jaime Pedreros
  To: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
  Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 10:10 PM
  Subject: OS + AI in humanizing politics... longish

  Dear colleagues,

  I am preparing a three-course program in order to humanize politics in
Bolivia. I gather the enthusiasm and energy to start this project based on
almost 20 year-experience conducting seminars and in-house training programs in
Human Relations Within the Working Environment. I mostly used Transactional
Analysis techniques and progressively added OS and AI.

  All projected programs last 12 hour and are mainly addressed to politicians
(about 250 people) gathered to discuss and write a new Constitution for
Bolivia; a brief description follows:
    1.. First program is aimed to Human Relations in Politics; topics to be
covered are: HR in politics why and what for; how we are, how the others are
and how we communicate to each other; body language; games we play in politics.
    2.. The second one relates to Conflict Resolution and covers nature, causes
and effects of conflicts; main types of conflicts and some techniques to
analyze and solve them.
    3.. Third program deals with Situational Leadership (Hersey-Blanchard
Model) and includes a test to identify personal traits/style; discussion and
study of the main styles; exercises and group dynamics.
  I am sure most of you know some experiences and/or instances where OS/AI were
used, mainly on the two last fields, i.e Conflict Resolution and Leadership.
Please give some references and insights. Will let you know my findings.

  Have my anticipated thanks and warmest regards

  Jaime

osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu: