    From:  /douglas germann <76066....@compuserve.com>/
    To:  /osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu/
    Subject:  /Re: examples of invitations/
    Date:  /Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:04:10 -0400/
    Jaime--

    Check here:

    http://www.openspaceworld.org/news/cat/openspacetech/invitations/
    http://www.michaelherman.com/cgi/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceTechnology (see
    Michael's Inviting Guide and Collected Invitations)

    Hope that helps, Jaime! Let us know how it goes for you!

    :- Doug. Germann

    On Thu, 2006-10-12 at 19:26 -0400, Jaime Pedreros wrote:
     > Hello all!
     >
     > Please help me find a link or source for models of invitations to an
     > OS gathering. In the next minutes, I must compose and e-mail a draft
     > to invite people to an international meeting in La Paz, Bolivia.
    Would

Shop ‘til you drop at XtraMSN Shopping <http://g.msn.com/8HMBENNZ/2743??PS=47575> * * ========================================================== osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist