Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 17:21:21 +0200
To: lisah...@openingspace.net
From: ya...@bg5.de
Subject: Re: Canadian tables
Bcc:
hello os rockers,
we made some good experience using strings and ropes for bulletin board, the principles the news wall etc. in situations where we were not allowed or able to use the walls. we did some open spaces outside in the woods, in the mountains or in (military) tents. you always find something to fix the strings to. we used fold back clips or wooden clips (the ones you use to hang clothes to dry - i m missing the english word) to hang most of the needed things. by now i have a marvellous collection of european and russion clips. at the moment i am working on a pdf reader on - open space in nature or in extreme situations - including pictures ... imagine a bullitin board hanging between the trees close to a mountain lake ... i will send you a link as soon as it is ready ... might take a while.

gruesse aus berlin

yaari

Hi, folks -

I am trying to show some options for a meeting room where we cannot use the walls. This is an indoor space. I have photos of using the windows and doors, but what I am looking for is a photo of "Canadian Tables".

Sometimes you can just line up tables along one wall and put *other* tables on top of them - on their sides - so the flat tops face out.

 __
|__

on top of

 __
| |

(if you will pardon my simple graphics)

Other times you can just lean a bunch of closed tables against the wall, with their faces / tops facing into the room.

(this request may also invite sharing of stories about Canadian tables, German tablesŠ I smile as I write thisŠ)

Thank you, dear friends,

Lisa
L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e
<mailto:lisah...@openingspace.net>lisah...@openingspace.net
<http://www.openingspace.net>www.openingspace.net

* * ========================================================== osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist