Thank you Chris! I really appreciate your reply and hope others will contribute. I've participated in only one OS and that one didn't have much of an action phase. So, I'm trying to make up for that lack of experience by studying other OS events. Can you give me a contact person in Prince George with whom I could follow up on the ongoing impacts?

Before receiving your reply I had found you on the net thru The Art of Hosting. I live in the interior and will have to find a way to visit you!

Many thanks,
Neils

Chris Corrigan wrote:
Hi Neils...

A recent favourite story of mine can be found here:

http://www.chriscorrigan.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PrinceGeorgeUrbanAboriginalStrategy <http://www.chriscorrigan.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PrinceGeorgeUrbanAboriginalStrategy>

Cheers,

Chris