Can--

These might be too true to meet Ralph's "not serious" condition.

I have definitely been in situations where the right person has left, and one
of my successful OS conferences owes much of its success to the fact that one
of the managers decided that it was a waste of his time to come.

People in his department then felt comfortable to post their true issues, and
express their true feelings, revealing some serious problems that were
addressed in the weeks and months after Open Space.

Thanks for your good thoughts!

Joelle Everett
Shelton, Washington, USA