Hi Michael, All

I don't also know about creating an email broadcast of blog posts but thought
that it would be worth mentioning that individually anyone can subscribe to the
blog feed so that new entries are sent via email.

I have a free account with feedblitz (www.feedblitz.com) which I use to monitor
a number of blogs that are of interest to me. If there are new entries made on
blogs that I am monitoring, the entries are sent to my email account. It saves
me having to regularly check my list of blogs to find out what's new.

I must admit that I wasn't subscribed to the OS blog (though am now;-) so
haven't tested things out but am fairly certain that the following will work.
Once you have created an account with Feedblitz, you simply go to 'Add a new
subscription' and enter the blog's feed -
http://www.openspaceworld.org/news/feed/ (which is found on the site). New
entries made to the blog will then be sent to you via email.

Hope that makes sense (and if it doesn't, I would be happy to clarify further).

Best,
Allison