Corinne Nelson wrote:
Dear Michael,

"What might our business look like if we selforganize"

This is a lovely question - thank you for pointing it
out!
One of the challenges we're facing is the physical
number - it's truly the two of us (my husband and I)
who are concerned with this topic.  That's not much
fuel for OST, in my experience.

Have any of you created a business that has OST
principles built into its structure?
Ternary Software has developed and uses Holacracy, a business self-organization strategy
http://www.holacracy.org/
http://www.ternarysoftware.com/

I'm sure this is
the place to find people who hav been there and done
that!

Warmly,

Corinne Nelson
719.237.0710