Title: Nachricht
Hi Marei,

I guess that I wrote that in a way that could be misunderstood. If anything my problem is more one of having had to high expectation of my ability to influence others with my "good" ideas. People are usually not that easily influenced by other's "good" ideas. If you are a newcomer to a group and otherwise don't hold a powerful position, people are just going to be more sceptical. What I have learned is that when proposing an idea, it is more effective if I don't attach the idea to me as a person but rather propose it as an idea that I have learned about and can back it up with some examples. It is also fact that I don't yet have any personal experience with OST to refer to.

But I don't doubt that there always more internal work we can do be more effective. I did not know about method you mentioned and I will look more into it.

Thanks for suggesting it,

Búi

Marei Kiele wrote:
Hello dear Bui,

allow me to go right to the point I want to make:

In your email below you I heard you express some beliefs about yourself: "My concern is that in the situation I currently am in, nobody really cares what kind of expertise I have, nor am I in any position of power."

I understand that this is your experience and that you feel powerless and not heard.

From my understanding and learning during the last years I found that it all starts with myself and my believing in being able to communicate my message. As long as we see ourselves as powerless and unable to win others ~ that continues happening. And probably no wording or conscious strategy might be able to change this experience.

I found that the key to my personal power is my subconscious beliefs. And in 2006 I had the great joy to learn the most powerful method I have found so far for changing subconscious beliefs. This method is called PSYCH-K.

My first experience with this I had in 2005 in Halifax at the OSonOS when I got a taster of it through another OS facilitator. In January 2006 I took the PSYCH-K Basic Course and in February the Advanced. And this that time my life has changed in an amazing pace. I have left behind more self-limiting beliefs than I can count. I have been asked in to do Open Space at the administration of the city I live in (someone working there found me at our "Stammtisch"). I am finally able to charge fees that feel appropriate for my skills. And I use "The Law of Attraction" in other most powerful ways.

You can find a bit more about this on my Webpage www.mareikiele.de

Also I know there is a PSYCH-K Workshop in Vancouver in May, 5-6. If you want to enlargen your impact on the world around you I suggest that you check this method out and then see how you are being heard and understood. Details on the Vancouver Workshop are here: http://wisdomways.net/PsychK/WorkshopSchedule.asp
By the way, this workshop is taught by Richard Schultz, like me an Open Space facilitator and Genuine Contact trainer.

The official PSYCH-K Webpage is www.psych-k.com. There is also a book and a DVD to get a first impression.

All the best to you,
Marei

Ganzheitliche Begleitung – Holistic Faciliation
PSYCH-K™, Genuine Contact™, Open Space
Arndtstr. 43 • 33615 Bielefeld • Germany
tel:  +49 - 521 – 521 76 43 • mob: +49 - 171 - 810 71 61
i...@mareikiele.dewww.mareikiele.de