Yes, indeed OST does somehow "even" work with MBA's!

I had the pleasure of conducting a 4 hour OST meeting with 20 graduates of
the (Russian) President's Management Training Program in fall of last year.
This meeting took place as part of a labor psychology conference at a North
Caucasus university.

And of course they took to it like ducks to water!

The topic was Program Improvement.

In the 7-8 years of the program, it turns out that not once had anybody
sought feedback from program students or graduates!

I hope to get pictures from that OST meeting onto flickr.

Best,
Raffi
San Diego, Calif.