Hi Larry. Looking forward to this!
That link isn't working though, needs .htm at the end.
See you then!
:-)
deb

Larry Peterson wrote:

Please join Meg Salter, Judy Gast and me for this conversation in Toronto sponsored supported by the Open Space Institute of Canada. It follows the workshop that Diane Gibeault and I are leading from April 25-27 in downtown Toronto. See www.spiritedorg.com/events <http://www.spiritedorg.com/events> for more information on that.

Larry

Larry Peterson

Associates in Transformation

Toronto, ON, Canada

416.653.4829

la...@spiritedorg.com <mailto:la...@spiritedorg.com>

www.spiritedorg.com <http://www.spiritedorg.com>

    *Exploring the Edges of our Learning*

    WHAT: *OSonOS** - Open Space on Open Space*

WHEN & WHERE: Toronto & Bolton, Ontario

Friday April 27
- Stammtisch! Let’s join together for food, drink and conversation. Our table is waiting from 6 pm at The Overdraught Pub, 156 Front St West, *_Toronto_* (just west of University Ave. and 2 min. walk from Union station)

Saturday April 28

- Open Space 9:00 – 4:00 (continental breakfast available at 8:00)

at YMCA Cedarglen Conference Centre in _Bolton_, Ontario

* *

* *

*A member initiative supported by **Open Space Institute of Canada***

* *

*/If you have participated in at least one Open Space Technology event – whether as student, participant, sponsor or facilitator – then this gathering is for you./*

/Join us Friday at the Overdraught for an evening conversation in the city. /

/Please register and then also come to the beautiful Cedar Glen Conference Centre, just 20 minutes northwest of //Toronto//. We will have the opportunity to complement our conversations by gathering by the fireplace or walking in the woods. **/

/The focus will be on exploring our learning about Open Space from the diverse perspectives that we each bring, and of course growing our connections to each other. Some questions that inform the theme might be:/

· /What are we learning about the use of Open Space Technology? /

· /What ideas or theories help us understand why it works? /

· /What are the implications for us? **/

      COST: for Open Space event on April 28 - $ 45; includes
      breakfast, lunch, snacks, materials and GST ($40 for Open Space
      Institute of Canada members)

      For Location Details and the Registration Form:
      www.megsalter.com <http://www.megsalter.com>

* * ========================================================== osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

--

Deborah Hartmann
Agile Process Coach

"Learn the principle, abide by the principle, and dissolve the principle." -- Bruce Lee