Hi Doug,

Just chiming in with reading suggestions... Wilber’s best work is Sex,
Ecology, and Spirituality, quite a tome, but worth the read.  Nothing that
he’s written since then is as substantial.  Also, I particularly like
Christian de Quincey’s book entitled Radical Knowing: Understanding
Consciousness through Relationship, which is a marvelous articulation and
exploration of intersubjective space, albeit the writing at times may
underestimate his readers’ (or maybe just this reader’s :) knowledge and
come across as a bit patronizing...that said, also worth a read...

For what it’s worth...

Also, if you and others are reading interesting books, would love to hear
about your favorite books, learning, etc.

All the best,

Karen Sella
www.luminacoaching.com
www.integralventures.com
www.lumina.typepad.com
Phone: 1.206.780.2998

lumina fr. L. light, air, opening...

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think
that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
reply and delete the message and any attachments.