MANY THANKS to all fantastic OST colleagues and friends from around the globe
and SPECIAL THANKS to wonderful Harrison, who also joined Worldwide
OpenSpace-Online on Open Space Technology ! And again a big thank you to our
sponsor NEULAND.

I am very thankful, very happy and also very tired :-) I agree with Park, that
each of us will need some time to truly understand what has happened in the
almost 5 hours. It was so rich and so powerful.

During the next week I will put some interesting information and feedback about
the event together.

Warmest regards to all of you!
Gabriela