Hi Niko (and all of you other exciting people on this
list!)

I am also new to the list and I am in Montreal. I work
quite a bit with teenagers and am just starting to
fully integrate OST into that work. I would be really
interested in hearing your observations about opening
space particularly as a teen. I have alot to learn
from you, I bet!

Lori

http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/WindowsLiveMessenger
> *
> *

> http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

      Changez de tête et de tenue tous les jours si vous le voulez ! Volez la
vedette sur Yahoo! Québec Avatars
http://cf.avatars.yahoo.com/