Hi Lisa,
I get a lot of delectable food for thought and feeling from your wonderfully wise and friendly emails.
Thank you.

Hi Michael, I have no experiences to offer you, but am pleased you raised the question and wish you all the best.

Allison
(From a rather steamy-warm Healesville (S E Australia) Saturday, on my way to the local organic vege market.)