I think, ho, that I would gladly add "consulting" to

"...much of what we do under the heading of organizing is pretty much a waste of time.It would also be true that much of what we have been taught about managing and the role of management will require some drastic revision."

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Harrison Owen wrote:

The implications of this heretical view are considerable. If true much of
what we do under the heading of organizing is pretty much a waste of time.
It would also be true that much of what we have been taught about managing
and the role of management will require some drastic revision. And we are
left with the interesting question: How can we do something useful and
intentional in a self-organizing world? After all, it is out of our control!