Dear Christine!
Well, always start with the world map
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

I know, Singapore is hard to find, it is tiny.
Use the zoom.
Go to Malaysia.
At the tip of Malaysia there is a small dot.
Thats Singapore.
There are 4 grand osnicks listed.
And if you meet more there, invite them to join the world map so it gets easier to get in touch next time round.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Christine Whitney Sanchez wrote:
Dear Open Space, World Cafe and AI friends,
I'm headed to Singapore to deliver the Methods for Strategic Collaboration
workshop for the Facilitator Network Singapore
http://www.fns.sg/current_programs.htm (a few spaces are still available if
you are interested). I would love to connect with any kindred colleagues while I'm there from
February 17 to 25.  Please let me know if you would like to have
tea/lunch/dinner or have the time for a bit of sightseeing.
Warm wishes from brilliant, breezy Phoenix, Christine Christine Whitney Sanchez
CWS - Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990
480.759.0262