  From: Craig Gilliam
  To: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
  Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:56 PM
  Subject: Craig

  Quick Question--

  I need to draw on your wisdom and experience.  I am getting ready to do an OS
with somewhere between 60 - 90 people.  We only have a short period of time.
Do you find, in these settings, that it is more productive to hold Two 1:15
hour session or Three 45 minute sessions?  Fewer and longer or more and
shorter?

  Thanks,
  Craig