Dear Raffi,
I have read his books several times and really enjoyed looking at the Video Interview... Even though I dont know, it wouldnt surprise me if he never heard of Open Space Technology (more recently,he has been around folks that do know about it). He certainly didnt know about it when he started restructering his fathers company (while dad was vacationing).The existence especially of his outfit (as well as millions of others unlike his) to me is a sign for the open space/selforganized mode more or less visible or active in all organisations. So, even though I dont have an answer, your question about "Conscious Open SLEEP Organization" in this context makes me wonder, why I have been so interested in identifying the characteristics and finding organisations that belong to the variety "InterActive" orgs (as the fourth category in the system "ReActive, Responsive, ProActive, InterActive and Inspired Organisation as described by HO in the "The Power of Spirit"). Another sign of my easily awakened urge to "control" orgs into that direction? As if I could! Maybe my increasing "resignation" to simply keep facilitating events using Open Space Technology is a healthy sign after all...at least, I can be that more or less consciously and increasingly unconsciously in a SLEEP mode. In other words, it might be one less thing to do wondering about whether the organisations that experience Open Space Technology events are "consciously" or "unconsciously" moving towards something that they already are. Greetings from Berlin where everybody seems completely agitated by the upcoming soccer finals for the European Championship, Germany/Spain in Vienna tonite
mmp

Raffi Aftandelian wrote:
Harrison and all,

Thanks for the link. I'd never heard of him, fascinatingly.

I wouldn't be surprised if on top of not knowing about OST his company Semco
had never hired a consultant, trainer, or facilitator...

cut out the middleman and forget the training wheels? hmm.

Might this be an example of a Conscious Open Sleep Organization?

Have forwarded the link and found out his books exist in Russian too!

appreciatively,
raffi