Speaking of Group Graphics,
Of course Graphic Recordings themselves can be useful tools -- at the end of a day recently the facilitator asked participants to put post-it notes on the mural/chart to indicate what they would like to talk about more the next day. See http://www.othconsulting.com/usingthemural.jpg and http://www.othconsulting.com/mural1sticky.jpg

And when the basket was passed to collect post-it notes of participants' ideas about what their ideal program would be like, I was able to quickly sort them into four categories and draw them on the mural. http://www.othconsulting.com/26june08mural2.jpg

None of this is really Open Space but it is about getting people's voices heard and "seeing" what people mean during traditional facilitated events.
Cheers, Diane Cline (Graphic Recorder based in DC)

Jack Martin Leith wrote:
I know Pinpoint Facilitation well and often hire pinboards (what some people call Metaplan boards) from them. They're perfect for when you're not allowed to post stuff on the walls of the venue. The company is run by Keith Warren-Price, who's a lovely person. Pinpoint is the UK distributor of Neuland products. Jack Jack Martin Leith
Imagining possibilities. Creating the new. Enriching the world.
Bristol, United Kingdom
Mobile: 07831 840541 (+44 7831 840541)
Skype: jackmartinleith
email: j...@jackmartinleith.com <mailto:j...@jackmartinleith.com>