De: OSLIST [mailto:osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu] En nombre de Michael M
Pannwitz
Enviado el: miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2008 12:47 a.m.
Para: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
Asunto: Re: OST in Spanish

Dear Jorge Amigo O.,
can you send me A BRIEF USER'S GUIDE TO OPEN SPACE TECHNOLOGY in Spanish?
Or tell me where I can access it.
(Did not understand your reference to "Deputy file").
My email address (its also in the world map, of course) is
mmpa...@boscop.org

huge hugs
mmp

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 441 resident Open
Space Workers in 73 countries working in a total of 133 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org

__________ Información de NOD32, revisión 3390 (20080826) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com