OSLIST POETRY CELEBRATION AND CONTEST
Sept/Oct 2008

A few days ago I posted our ten wonderful poems for your enjoyment - and for
our semi-annual Poetry Contest.

The Contest works like this: We use the "dot-voting" method. As a member of
OSLIST you have 5 virtual sticky dots to vote for poems. Choose how many of
your 5 dots to give to each poem (the poem's number is above the poem) and SEND
YOUR VOTES TO ME ONLY, NOT TO THE LIST:

magic.te...@hotmail.com

The deadline for sending your sticky dots is midnight California time, TUESDAY,
OCTOBER 14.

I will tally the dots and announce the new Poet Laureate, and send the poems
out again with the authors' names.

Jeff
Telegraph Hill
San Francisco