Dear OSLISTeners!

Michael M Pannwitz wrote:
Just received a note from Estonia that they are on the verge of running 400 os events on the first of May, presently training 400 os facilitators for that job. Now, that gets me pretty excited and maybe I can get my aging bones there to get a glimpse of selforganisation unfolding and, with the amazing availability of the internet in Estonia

Just in case, this event has evoked interest, I'll ad some links for further reading:

http://www.minueesti.ee/?lng=en
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=p&source=embed&msa=0&msid=109033996416148644888.000464af43340accd6a35&ll=21.616579,-2.109375&spn=133.12823,360&z=2

With warm regards,

Arno Baltin