Hi Michael

I like the idea of a Twitter and Google Docs combo but not sure how it would work

or

something like a collectivex or ning site - easy (and free) to set up, anyone can join, or it can be by invitation and/or approval by the site manager (or managers - to spread the load), can share documents, photos, videos, have a blog, discussion threads etc.

Cheers

Viv

PS I'm a bit dismayed that I've actually answered a question <for the techies among us> ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viv McWaters
Beyond the Edge Pty Ltd
PO Box 665 Torquay 3228