Hi Christine,

Thanks for the reminder. I would love to come, see old friends and make some new, and it is only a five hour drive to Paris. But... I am already booked for those days to give a training! So it is not possible... I wish you all a lot of fun and inspiration and I hope to join you some other time.

Best wishes,

Koos