Someone asked me to join the Ning, so I did.

I had a fleeting question about where the conversation would wind up taking
place, there or here, but I dismissed it.  Sometimes I do not need to know the
difference between the main circle and a break-out session.  Or which is which.
 The space does not care.

Spelling alert!  Harrison said he may be an old "foggy".  Well, he's not.  A
"fogey" perhaps, but I don't experience him as foggy. On the other hand for the
sake of ever more clarity in the future I say, bring on the fog!

As a musician friend of mine says at the close of every e-mail note, I wish
you...

Peace and chicken grease,

Ralph Copleman