Present! Bleary, but present and thrilled as each new name pops up. Great to see you!
love,
wendy

On 24-Nov-09, at 1:13 AM, Erik Fabian wrote:

I was intrigued by Phelim's observation that the OSLIST, not being a physical space, lacks the information that comes from people sitting silent or choosing to leave.

I invite the many folks, the lurkers, the newbies, the old hands, the folks with better things to do, anyone really...to respond to this message with a "present" if you would like to be noted as attending
to this virtual space.

I know it won't solve the exiting problem but it might perhaps give a sense of scale to the ratio of
talkers to the silent.

Erik - present

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil
CEO Prospera Consulting
we...@xe.net
1-800-713-2351

The moment of change is the only poem. -- Adrienne Rich