hi raffi,

both "organic inquiry" and "indigenous science" are rewarded in google
searches. Dr. Dianne Jenett and Dr. Apela (Pamela) Colorado are my resource
persons for the two methods, respectively.

"feminist heuristic phenomenology" is a term I may have coined, to quickly
describe the intellectual history of the organic inquiry method.

jeff