-------- Original-Nachricht --------
From: - Tue Apr 13 13:21:21 2010

On 13 April 2010 18:49, Michael M Pannwitz <mmpa...@boscop.org> wrote:

Dear friends,
looking into the April archives of OSLIST

http://listserv.boisestate.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind1004&L=oslist

I noticed strange stuff:

Nr. 29, a note from Lisa Heft saying she is copying Phelim directly since
she cannot post to the list. Well, its in the archive but in fact did not
reach me

Same phenomenon for nr. 30 and 34, both there but did not reach me.

The Nrs. 32 (Harrison Owen) and 34 (Christine Whitney Sanchez), however,
are in the archive and reached me.

I am ccing this to Lisa,Christine Koehler and Michael Pannwitz jr. with the
request to check their settings in the OSLIST in the Subscriber's Corner
which is here

http://listserv.boisestate.edu/cgi-bin/wa?REPORT&z=3

Hello Michael and All

This is No 26

Re: Connecting with customers requires closer internal relations in a
company<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1004&L=oslist&O=D&X=69F939505E95243700&Y=alanmstewart%40gmail.com&P=3008>
*(196 lines)*
*From:* Alan Stewart <alanmstew...@gmail.com>
*Date:* Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:50:50 +0800

I wonder if anyone received it? For there have been no responses to what is,
I believe, a really seminal observation with particular relevance to
Spaceniks.

Please let me know if it reached you.

Go well

Bis bald

Alan

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 392 resident Open Space Workers in 68 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org