Dear Annamarie

I have done so, with 2 short sessions of 15 minutes, just as a
demonstration. However, I didn't get to work for that organisation.

So I wouldn't suggest doing it. One of the great qualities of OS lies in the
possibility of expanding in one's own time and energy. That can't be
experienced when everything needs to be cut off time and again after barely
having started. It takes a bit of time until things really start flowing.
Before that, they are only in the head, it's a mind game then - so the
interweaving and exchange between participants can't be experienced when
doing a short demonstration. There are some of us who refuse to do anything
shorter than 2.5 days. The nights add extra quality. Working from the moment
takes a bit of relaxation, and then intuition can set in and fill the room.

In your case, I'd rather opt for a 1 or 2 day-OS-event with that same group
once there is a topic they want to dedicate this amount of time to. That is
when they will really profit.

Kind regards, Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler

lic.oec.HSG