Hi all

I don't know if any of my subscription settings were changes, but suddenly I too am receiving a lot more posts.

I've been especially interested in the 90 minute IST posts.

I'm pretty un - tech-y

Is there somewhere in the archives I could go to to read everything about 90 minute OST all in one spot?

If so, how do I get there. (I'm social network site-phobic, so if that's the only way to access I'll probably pass for now...)

Denise