What about a bit of theory/facts/data illuminated by experiences/ feelings/revelations/stories?

I'm interested, Doc, and can imagine a few of my clients being interested, as well.

Warm wishes from the morning dove song in Phoenix,
Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
1.480.759.0262