Michael M Pannwitz schrieb:
its right there on the homepage and here is the direct link to the Spanish stuff

http://www.openingspace.net/papers_facilitation_OSCollaborationCommunication_spanish.shtml

mmp
(this is the stuff we all might want to study on our way to Chile...)

douglas germann schrieb:
Hi--

In a couple of weeks I will be opening space for a group of Latina
entrepreneurs. Where can I find the principles and law in Spanish,
please?

I have checked Lisa Heft's site, www.openingspace.net, but did not find
them there.

Thanks!

            :- Doug.

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
mmpa...@boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 393 resident Open Space Workers in 69 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org