Hello to everyone, I am sorry I could not make it to Berlin but hope it was
full of conversation and fun!

Some of you might be aware that I had started writing a book just before the
S.F gathering on how to help people find their purpose in life from the
point of view of an 8 year old boy, Sam who wants to be a hero but his dad
is grooming him to be an accountant. Currently I am half way through my
third draft and am feeling an urge to finish the book before September.
Being self employed like a lot of us,  it is difficult to keep all the balls
in the air and this one has slipped but feel this is my purpose in life so I
want to get cracking on it.

I am looking for a place to go away to write for a couple of weeks and
wondered if any of you might be able to help. I have a modest budget and
could offer some services in exchange including helping with facilitation or
being an extra body at an event. I have run both open space and world cafe
events for UNESCO, Brighton Festival, the Olympics and the UK media industry
or I could provide business strategy  or ethical sales support for a company
or freelancer to help improve business. (part of my current job, I work with
the BBC, and creative SME's) or I am a dapper hand at tasty veggie cooking
from baking bread to beetroot risotto.

The ideal place would be for August: in a warm/hot country, by the sea (or
river/lake), internet access, a spare room or granny annexe, an inspiring
place with warm loving people, close to town/village (as unfortunately,
driving is not on my list of skills J)

If you could help or know someone who has a spare room, or free holiday home
or retreat place that would be fantastic and a big hug would be forthcoming!

Take care and lots of love

Mellissa (Mel)xxx