Dear Harrison,

It's already December 3rd EST but still Dec 2nd PST!

Happy Birthday. Thank you for your inspiring example of leadership. You have
impacted my life more than you can imagine.

Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

With love and gratitude,

John

John Engle - On the ground regular updates at
http://www.haitipartners.org/the-blog/

Co-Director
Haiti Partners
Haiti:  011-509-3461-3067 or