Thanks Jennifer,

What a great example. IWhat I took from the article was that the HOV lane was
already in place, to stimulate the self-organisation. So in other aspects of
life and society are there things we can put in place that stimulate
self-organisation. The flip-side is whether 'slugging' would happen without the
pre-existence of the HOV lane?

Will be tweeting this aswell.

Regards,

Rory

Rory O'Connor
Director & Co-Founder

The Creativity Hub
http://www.thecreativityhub.com

phone: +44(0)28 9085 0628
mobile: +44(0)7740 1000 68
twitter: @roryoconnor @storycubes

Rory's Story Cubes - Nominated for Toy of the Year 2011
http://www.storycubes.com
Available now on iPhone/iPod touch: http://tinyurl.com/ybl39bp