A list of this size is going to constantly have people coming and going - and it really is not feasible for me to manually track requests for subscribing and unsubscribing. I just changed a setting so that subscription management requests you make will not go to the list anymore. It's unlikely I will see them either. They will be lost in a flood of spam held in the queue. I just can't keep up with it.

Instructions for unsubscribing were sent out March 31 when I transferred your accounts to lists.openspacetech.org.

If you click on the link that at the bottom of every email - you will find a link that will let you unsubscribe.

You can also send an email to oslist-le...@openspacetech.org <mailto:oslist-le...@openspacetech.org> and that should get you off the list.

    Thanks,
    Harold