Jennifer

What a luxury and so I can understand why you want to fine tune the programme
which already looks very good as it is.

Just one thought: those who want to continue on projects for the coming year
might appreciate the last morning to get themselves together, build rapport and
coordinate actions so I might be tempted to bring forward what you propose for
the last session on day 3 (continuing the work and 1 min advertisement) to the
last session on day 2.

I wish you well and most of all - have fun.

Kind regards
Amanda
Amanda Bucklow
Commercial Mediator