Metoo,
Cooooooongratulations!!!!!!! (with standing applauses)

For me, you've introduced an image of a herine who is trespassing territorries of "No Trespassing, the Dragon lives" labeled by authorities of the times which used to be males.^^

Enjoy so many happy days to let feminine hope resurge!!!!!!!

spark
Liberate the leader in each of us.
82-10-7247-0636
spark....@gmail.com
www.openspace.kr

2011-05-23 오전 8:57, Alan Stewart 쓴 글:
Nicely done Peggy and heartiest congratulations. The fruits of your labors will likely nourish the human spirit all around our little planet, 3rd from the sun, in ways which neither you or anyone has imagined - yet. I wish you joy with your tweeting and traveling in the course of this unfolding.

Go well

Alan
Adelaide