Friends,

I'm so touched by all of the messages you've sent, both on the list and off of
it.  I just keep grinning from all of your good wishes.

As many of you have said, this book is part of a much larger movement, of which
we are all a part, bringing a way of engaging with complexity, diversity,
conflict such that amplifies the natural self-organizing patterns that are
present.

I am honored to be among such good company!

appreciatively,
Peggy