Yep, Bhav, we are so blessed and so lucky. Peace, D.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [OSList] Gratitude
From: Bhavesh Patel <bhavm...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 30, 2011 7:59 am
To: World wide Open Space Technology email list
<oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>

Thank you Donna for expressing exactly what I was feeling...... I just finished reading a bunch of messages on this loop, went off to have a shower...... and was pondering how amazing and generous this list is...... and I came back and there are your words...... in simpler terms....... ditto Donna !