I bow to Cynda & Bill.
I bow to our collective courage to open space for new experiences.

I dance and sing for Bill & his family & the 'Bill in me'.

much Love
Anna Caroline

On 6/8/11 10:25 AM, ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN wrote:
hi Barry,

I´ll , sure, have Bill, Cynda, Deb and yourself in my mind when I sing and dance next time. In fact, because of your invitation, I´ll be celebrating life singing&dancing sooner than I was supposed to, just in a minute during my break... :o)! This story will also probably come to mind when swimming in the sea tonight, I´m so delighted and encouraged with the attitude all of you embody!

thanks so much for the invitation,

a big hug from a grey and warm Bilbao,

*ElederBuM31 Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Creativity*
www.burumapak.blogspot.com <http://www.burumapak.blogspot.com/> (eus) @Eleder_BuM <http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM> (Twitter) www.in-fluyendo.blogspot.com <http://www.in-fluyendo.blogspot.com/> (esp) www.flowandshow.blogspot.com <http://www.flowandshow.blogspot.com/> (eng)