Yes please dig it out for me and probably others
Bernd

Bernd Weber
> Change Facilitation s.r.o., A Global Partner Who Makes Change Happen in
> Complex Environments; www.change-facilitation.com,
> www.change-management-toolbook.com bernd.we...@change-facilitation.org;
> (iPhone Austria: +43 664 135 4828, landline + 431 5968657); Sri Lanka
> landline +94 11 2785859, iPhone Sri Lanka: +94 777740757,

NEW: Intensive Learning Workshop
"Playing with the Waves of Change"
www.change-facilitation.com/

You want to have the design  for a "Playing with the Waves (of Change) WS 2
completely taylor-made according to your individual learning interests & needs
& limitations? Then have a look to the questionnaire at
www.surveymonkey.com/s/5ZDS6JQ

If you get Email from my account <bernd.we...@change-facilitation.org> please
do not use the reply button but answer to <web...@gmx.at>, because my
change-facilitation.org INBOX is not working for the time being.

Am 08.06.2011 um 17:22 schrieb <donna.r...@managing4wellness.org>